Realtor safety and self-defense
During this 6 hour training course you will participate in Force on Force training scenarios based on real life possibilities specific to the Realtor profession. There will be a variety of threat encounter scenarios that include:
- The space outside the home
- Moving through the home
- Multiple clients
- Working with a partner
- Recognize the unique aspects of your job that put you at risk of a violent encounter.
- Learn to avoid violent encounters by developing an acute awareness of your surroundings. Differentiate between “looking” and “seeing,” and understand how to detect threat indicators early.
- Recognize the physical and psychological effects that you might experience during a dynamic critical incident.
- Learn how to employ various defensive strategies to mitigate an unwanted encounter before it escalates.
- Recognize the defensive options — both armed and unarmed — you can use to help keep you safe
COURSE COST $200.00
These classes are held at our Defense Training Academy
70 Sarah Circle
What to expect in this course
- We will be using force on force equipment including training knives, shock knives, training pistols and munitions that are designed to give you the closest experience to reality possible.
- Shock knives are designed to create a feeling of being cut in an altercation.
- Training knives allow full force attack and defense in a safe environment.
- UTM and Simunition ammunition used in our training pistols allows for a full force on force experience. These munitions create a pain response if shot, creating real world experience and response from you.
- YOU WILL
- Get bumps and bruises
- Learn how YOU respond to high level stress situations
- Experience the feeling of fighting for your life
- Learn how to increase your situational awareness, positioning skills, threat recognition skills