self-defense Street combatives
Street Combatives is a modern self protection training methodology. It is not a martial art, but it combines movements from various martial arts systems like Krav Maga, Muay Thai, grappling & jiu-jitsu.
Street Combatives utilizes simple gross movements that anyone can do. They can easily be learned in a short amount of time, and are retained under stress.
Street Combatives is a real-world training program that teaches law-abiding citizens how to avoid violence and how to use it when necessary.
Training Overview: This is a one day full 8 hour course
- Principle based tactics used to face a violent confrontation with one or more attackers, when avoidance and de-escalation aren’t an option.
- Develops personal awareness & how to identify threat indicators.
- Addresses the real-time fight stress and physiological responses when threatened.
- Employs de-escalation tactics, preemption, lethal & non-lethal tools.
- Uses the body as a weapon to cause injury to specific targets on the attackers body.
- Movements do not rely on athleticism, require years of technical practice or skilled training partners to pull them off.
- Develops long-term retention with immediate recall when threatened.
*Students should attend wearing comfortable clothing. No jewelry or watches, should be worn during training.
**Lunch and water will be provided.
***Class Cost: $249